Monday, March 28, 2011

Week Two Prop Post






This is the picture of the knife prop.

The retractable knife is one of the props for Act Three. This is being bought for the fight scenes from Amazon.com. The dimensions are 7 and one half inches by 1 inch wide. The blade part of the knife goes into the handle when it is pressure, making it realistic and painless. This is used in movies, plays and pranks. This will be used in two different scenes, fake blood will be used in one supplied by my partner. My other prop that I will supply is a cross on a chain or a rosary necklace. This is used for a prop in one of the church scenes to identify the pastor. My partner and I are still looking for more props and ideas for props. Email or comment on my blog. My email is 20004321@students.gpschools.org


No comments:

Post a Comment